ANYDOKO POST-PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
ANYDOKO is Asia Pacific’s fastest growing online travel channel and we’re looking for new post-production interns for our internship program in Sydney, Australia. You would be learning the ins and outs of travel video production while we give you the following opportunities and responsibilities:
- Preparing projects for the editor to edit (ingesting, syncing, selecting etc.)
- Editing Stories yourself
- Writing photo articles and video scripts
- Executing your own video concepts
- Asset Tagging and Management
The skills and commitments we are looking for are:
- Some sort of relevant education (you can currently be at uni or film school)
- Available 1 to 2 days a week for at least 3 Months. We find that people who are in more get to see their own projects through from start to finish. It’s a much more valuable experience if you can make some more time available.
- You know the basics of Premiere Pro (some knowledge of After Effects + DaVinci are a plus)
- You are super keen to learn and just want to create cool work. You’re the person who already creates their own work for fun.
- You have some experience of working in a team
What we provide:
- The opportunity to develop and create original content which you can make your own and create from start to finish.
- The opportunity to create an extensive portfolio of amazing looking travel work.
- The opportunity to the learn the ins and outs of key software and to learn a lot from an experienced production team about what it takes to make high-quality content.
- You will be able to use this internship for any internship requirement of your course and you’ll be given a completion letter upon completion of the internship.
Please send us an email at [email protected] with a blurb about yourself, why you would like to be involved, your resume, and links to some of your previous projects. Please include the code ‘INTERN18’ in your subject line.
Due to the high volume of submissions we kindly ask that you do not phone our office to follow up about this opportunity. Our team reads every email that comes in and this gives us the best opportunity to review your work.